Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's all about me!

Right-y-ho then. I've been tagged by the lovely hollie to tell you six wee facts about myself!

The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

So prepare to be astounded!


I love vintage lobster ceramics. I am inspired that someone decided to slap a huge lobster on a bowl, plate, gravy boat. In fact I like and collect kitch Australia pottery and ceramics in general - but lobsters are my favourite.

I didn't hand in my Year 7 major English assignment on the Moon. I normally such a studious wee bugger but I didn't say anything and my teacher never asked for it. I still got a B for English but I broke out in a sweat for the rest of the term brought on by mortal fear that she was going to ask me where it was at any moment. Took 5 years off my life, I tell you.

I am no good at any sport that requires coordinated feet action - so that's me out for roller blading, roller skating, and ice skating. I blame my parents for not buying us roller skates when they were cool in the 70s. Oh and when it comes to skiing I prefer the apres before, during and after the skiing.

I can sing the French national anthem.

I used to dream of being on Young Talent Time, so I would sing really loud in the shower, just in case talent scouts for the show were passing by our house.

I drive a 1965 HD Holden named Harriet. We've been together longer than I have been with Duncan!

Ok I'm tagging
2 paw

Hillbillys at Heart

Ethel Loves Fred

Poppy Lane

Mrs Smith

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh yes we could have sung a duo in Young Talent Time, I was a fan of the hair brush microphone in front of the mirror.

Evie said...

wow is that lobster and lettuce ceramics! Ive never seen such a thing!!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Love your lobsters!

blackie said...

Those ceramics are fantasic! I've never seen any before. And, oh yes, I had a young talent time dream too, me and joey up there singing a duet, I'm sure there are a lot of us out there!