Thursday, August 26, 2010

See you at the Market, Handmade Lovers


I will be at Niche Market on Friday and Saturday. Hanging out at the Boathouse venue in Inveresk. Between the roundabouts on Lindsay Street - or just a short hop over the bridge from Seaport. I will not have my new cute wee appliqued skirts as Jan the Janome has a broken foot ... her control foot, went caput ... so no shirring elastication is possible ... it seems newer machines don't like the job as much as Jan ... no sweat though - I will unleash my Mountain Stage Tour de France design at a later date...

I am not concerned - I am just happy to be back on the market horse and to be in such lovely company ... Afterwards we are going for Fish and Chips and then heading to see Pane - a free performance in Jessup Retravision's shop windows! Hope to see you at the market - it's been a while xx

1 comment:

Fer said...

Will see you there!

PS. You can borrow my old Bernina if you like. :)