Saturday, March 10, 2012

Milkbar Launceston

There are few greater pleasures in life than coffee.  OK food is one. And vintage stuff. Oh and cake ... did I forget cake?  Oh and sewing and crafty stuff. And friends.  Friends should be above coffee?  Just go to Milkbar ... it's got it all there - and even a beautiful space out the back for workshops and stuff - and I can see myself there - sans enfants - hiding with all of the aforementioned.  But today we were invited to 'assist' in the dummy run.  To lend our tastebuds, our chops and our eating and drinking ablities so that Isis could have a practise run. Get a feel for her beautiful space.  It's a dirty job.  Someone had to help her out, non?  And I loved it.  It is all gorgeous. It opens on Tuesday. Milkbar: 139 St John Street, Launceston. Get there first.  Then you can use the expression 'I just discovered the most delightful, cheeky wee cafe'.  It's not copyrighted.  Go ahead. Until then - indulge your peepers. (and like them here on facebook)



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Gemma, thanks for posting about this because if you hadn't I would never have known . I rely on you to keep me up to date.

Allana said...

Oh my!! Thanks for the heads up and Yay for Isis! :)

Tanya Murray said...

Lovely to see you today you gorgeous smiling thing

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Drat , slightly too far !!
Just think of me , pining , as you slurp , natter and craft in such a perfect setting .....

Sally said...

Paper staws!!! YAY!